Click image to see
at a larger size.
Shown with Multi case, (sold separately)
Mini SamTimer is here! MST. New button colors!!
It is NOT the Pocket SamTimer, which is a "budget"
model. Think of PST as "Pocketbook" SamTimer.
Mini is a higher end model.
Mini SamTimer features
- Available in Mini SamTimer
- Comes in original beige, goldfinch, black and red.
- Smallest digital game clock.
approx. 6.4" w x 2.7" d x 2" h
16 cm x 6.8 cm x 5 cm
- Lightweight - twelve ounces!!
- MST maintains the same features that have made the
original SamTimer the world leader since the early 1990's:
- Convenient easy-to-read 45 degree slant
- Bright, viewer-friendly, thick 1" digits
- Sturdy Aluminum construction
- Amazing 5 year warranty (industry first)
- 25:00 25:00 default comes on brightly at the light press
of the center button
- Simply press the center button to pause the clock
- Just as with the SamTimer, press the center button
5 times to "reset" to next game.
- Various "default" start options: 22 minutes,
23, 30 (for partner games), 15 etc.
- You can set left dial minutes and seconds different
from right dial (for handicapped games). Example: Gail
can set her side to zero minutes, 55 seconds while giving
John 15 minutes and 35 seconds.
- In addition, numerous programmable options, which can
- Auto shut-off to conserve battery. If no button is pressed
for a couple of hours, MST will go to sleep
- Low-Battery alert: when the remarkably bright display
starts to get progressively less bright, you still have
a couple of more games of battery life left, but it will
be prudent to change batteries at the end of the current
- Clock Button Options
(w/square red and green buttons)
Mini SamTimer Touch™
(round metallic, easy touch buttons).
more about the ST Touch™ buttons.
Also available with the following square buttons:
NEW! Our standard square buttons are now available for separate purchase!
- Be sure to order a case for your MST. Our standard
cases compress to fit the MST snugly.
Now hold on to your chair and write the following info
down. This is the kind of info which a top player will JOT
down twice! ;)
for any Scrabble® Club Director, seniors better than
65, full-time students, or if you belong to cgp, uk-scrabble,
ospd-scrabble, caspa, or nz-scrabble! ....
plus $9.99 priority shipping in the US/Canada,
$34.99 airmail elsewhere.
(Please use our INTERNATIONAL ORDER PAGE for orders shipping outside US/Canada.)
- MINImalist's dream
- Two dials joined like siamese twins at the center
to save space. With more and more Thai players entering
our subculture, we feel like this is the wave of the
- Only one Light Emitting Diode, LED, that toggles
between Red and Green luminescence. Red means left
dial is running. Green light means it is the move
of the person to the right.
(Famous SCRABBLE club director from Las Vegas, Gerry
Greenside will select the Green side of course. Please
use the Schonbrun courtesy rule before playing Lester
and let him have the Red side. Did I mention the Red
button is on the LEFT?)
The use of a small, single LED display drastically
cuts down on power consumption. This will lead to
even less frequent battery change in a product well
known for its being a power miser: the SamTimer.
- User-friendly displays
- H indicates Hold time 20 second duration.
- Cd means Courtesy Draw
- The middle digit will increment one every 10 seconds
during each move. So if it says 2, (and H just disappeared)
you have spent 20 seconds, and can no longer say "hold!".
Cd will come on there soon after the display turns
12. (The one minute courtesy rule) Cd will stay on
for about half a minute, to signal the drawing of
"courtesy tiles" which will have to be kept
separately. If the center display is 60, you have
just spent 10 minutes on your current move. When the
display goes to 99, (you have spent nearly seventeen
minutes) it will sit there at 99. Be forewarned though,
an arm will telescope out and either:
(a) hit you upside of your head for your glacial
speed of playing, or,
(b) unfurl a large SamTimer.com banner
- These options at the center of the clock can be
turned off if you don't need them.
- Thick, clear digits, easy to read even from a distance,
and especially at an angle! Unparalleled clarity.
- Even shows Seconds of overtime, with a minus sign:
No ambiguity in determining, for example, if one is one
minute or two minutes overtime, for determining Scrabble®
overtime penalty. A godsend for tournament directors!
- Boggle® mode is a bonus for Wordgame lovers, with
- Mini SamTimer™ can also be set easily to time:
Did I mention Mini and Pocket SamTimers are two totally
different products? Mini is a higher-end deluxe product!